Thank me later when you're full.
- 1 Can Busch's Garbanzo Beans (Chickpeas)
- 1/4 Cup Tahini
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice Fresh if possible
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil Extra for dressing
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cummin
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- Za'Atar For dressing
- 2 tbsp Water Optional
- Stir tahini well and combine with lemon juice into food processor
- Process for 1 minute, scrape down sides, process for 30 more seconds
- Add oil, garlic, cumin, salt and process for 30 seconds, scrape sides and 30 more seconds.
- Drain and rinse chickpeas, add half to processor and let it spin for 1 minute
- Scrape down sides, add the rest and process for a minute or so
- If the consistency is not what you desire. Add the water slowly while processor is running until you get what you need.
- Make your plate, top it with more olive oil and a generous amount of Za'atar.