The Best Baked Chicken Wings
- Preheat oven to 425F degrees.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and place cooling rack on baking sheet. The rack is optional.
- Combine all dry ingredients and mix it.
- Place wings in mixing bowl, sprinkle about half of the seasoning on wings and toss.
- Coat the remainder with the rest of the seasoning.
- Place wings on baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes.
- Flip over wings and cook an additional 20 minutes.
- Flip again and cook again for 15 minutes.
- Toss them in your favorite sauce and enjoy!