Black Bean Fudge Brownies
Servings: 9 Brownies
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 15 oz Black Beans Rinsed and drained
- 3 tbsp Vegetable or sunflower oil Flavorless is your goal
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Semi-sweet chocolate chops
- 1/2 tsp Finely ground or instant coffee OPTIONAL
- Preheat over to 350F degrees
- Mix beans into a paste via food processor
- In a large bowl, mix together the beans, eggs, oil and vanilla
- In a separate bowl, combine cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, salt, and coffee (OPTIONAL).
- Add the dry ingredients to the above and stir in the chocolate chips. Let everyone get to know each other.
- Grease your pan, line with parchment paper. Pour in the goodness and bake 30 to 40 minutes or until edges are cooked and center doesn't jiggle.