This site uses Amazon affiliate links which allows me to support the site. Any help is much appreciated.
Spicy pickled eggs
- Bring pot of water to a boil, boil eggs for approximately 11 minutes, flush out with running cold water until cool – or once cool, stick in fridge for 30 minutes. Peel when done.
- Optional: If you have any spicy peppers – rinse, slice
- Add eggs, onions, peppers and any other spicy ingredients to mason jar
- Bring liquids and sugar to a boil, when dissolved and boiling, pour over eggs and fill to neck
- Do not shake, place in fridge and once daily, spin jar to get everyone to know each other.
- After two weeks, open and enjoy!
- Optional: Slice in half and make deviled eggs with it's spicy goodness!