Perfect bowl to warm you up on a cold night.
Servings: 8 people
- Brown meat. If working with an Instant Pot, saute it right in it without dirtying a second dish!
- Drain dark kidney beans and pour into your Instant Pot
- Pour light kidney beans with liquid into Instant Pot
- Combine Tomato soup and Tomato sauce into your slow cooker
- Add seasoning
- Add anything extra you might want. Onions, jalapenos, or something with a bit more of a kick?
- Cool on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours. If you're using an Instant Pot, pressure cook for 25 minutes and slow natural release for 15 minutes
- Pour into a bowl, add some oyster crackers and shredded cheese. Top it off with your favorite hot sauce! Enjoy!
- OPTIONAL: If you want soupier chili, two hours before done, add 1/2 cup to 1 cup of water for desired preference.